Friday, June 18, 2010

Introductions ?

So, is it just me or are first entries on anything somewhat ... awkward I guess? You never know exactly what you're supposed to say. Am I supposed to fill you in on my life? Or should I just start my insights and rants about whatever. Then again, I could always do both. A little bit about me ...

-The name is Hope Noelle, or just Hope ... but I gotta admit the middle name gives it a nice ring :)
-I'm 22 years old, I have some things figured out, but I've accepted I won't ever have it all that way
-I love music, its my sanctuary and dearest friend
-I've recently become a book worm and love to get lost in them
-I'm obsessed with fashion, hair, and makeup
-When I have the time, I like to dabble in photography
-I love movies and several TV shows which I'm sure you'll hear about
-I have an amazing support system of friends and family
-All of these things you will for sure hear about which is why I'm not giving away too many details just yet :)


So that's just a little insight into a few things you can look forward to hearing about plus much more , some of it might hold some meaning to it, some of it not so much. I hope either way if you come across this blog that you enjoy all of its contents !

-hnm

No comments:

Post a Comment